Ever wanted to ask Uncle Joker what he thinks about global warming? Or maybe you're in need of some dating advice? Or maybe you have some nasty cranberry juice stains on your carpet and no idea how to get rid of them? Now's your chance, bub! The Joker is here for you, so lavish me with your mundane problems, doubts, uncertainties and insecurities!
I strongly advise against:
1) Asking me about some Harley Whatsherface.
2) Asking me to impregnate you.
3) Offering to impregnate me.
4) Assuming I'm some other guy. When in doubt, look at the picture above. I'm the guy in the picture. There are even arrows pointing to my face, to help you make the connection.
5) Sending me anonymous come-ons. There's no point in being anonymous. I know it's you, Batman. It's just not gonna work.
6) Asking me about anything relating to my sexuality. Sex makes more people, and it offends me on a professional level, since I strive to make, uh, less people. Duh.
7) Asking me about my favorite song/band/book/colonoscopy method/whatever. Just don't.
8) Complaining about me not answering your question right this second. I'm often busy, you know, killing people or helping my henchmen fill out their tax reports.
9) Not reading the FAQ. Seriously, don't not read the FAQ. Read it.
10) Sending me questions through fan mail when the ask box is closed. I'm not answering those.
If you do any of these things, your question will probably remain unanswered, and you will look ridiculous. Even more than you already do, I mean.
Before you ask me anything, do yourself a solid and click the big red smiley FAQ above this text to check if it hasn't been answered yet.
Closed for now!
Depends, you know, but as long as your grave doesn’t end up with a muffin top you should be fine.
Now imagine you’re walking up to a guy who you know is called Steven, and you go “Is your name Jack Napier? Or do you reckon that the Dark Knight Steven is some other guy completely?”
It just doesn’t sound like the conversation’s gonna go anywhere, does it.
We do so many things together! He’s my best pal.
My henchmen always try to do their best, but their best can be kinda, uh, questionable. I wouldn’t ask them for suggestions if I were you.
Gosh darn it, my secret’s out.
I don’t know, cake and gasoline basically spells flatulence, and this gal doesn’t do flatulence.
No amount of approaching can ever make people feel the way you want them to feel, y’know. But I have some hungry metaphorical sharks willing to help you out.